Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands.
· Window gives you a view of the entire procedure unassembled, buttons to navigate forward or backward to the next procedure and a convenient Set Breakpoint button for setting both Trap breaks and regular Breakpoints.
· Support for Palm OS 4.0 SysTraps
· Along with the disassembly of the instruction, it also displays the contents of source variables! You can see what's being loaded!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Joe Siebenmann»:
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!