Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands.
· Window gives you a view of the entire procedure unassembled, buttons to navigate forward or backward to the next procedure and a convenient Set Breakpoint button for setting both Trap breaks and regular Breakpoints.
· Support for Palm OS 4.0 SysTraps
· Along with the disassembly of the instruction, it also displays the contents of source variables! You can see what's being loaded!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Joe Siebenmann»:
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
MoMEUnit Instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications
J2MEGL The J2MEGL (Java 2 Micro Edition Game Library) is a high-customizable library to speed up the development process involved in games when dealing with repainting, sprites and movement
J4ME J4ME is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure