Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands.
· Window gives you a view of the entire procedure unassembled, buttons to navigate forward or backward to the next procedure and a convenient Set Breakpoint button for setting both Trap breaks and regular Breakpoints.
· Support for Palm OS 4.0 SysTraps
· Along with the disassembly of the instruction, it also displays the contents of source variables! You can see what's being loaded!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Joe Siebenmann»:
Me Boy Builder 2.2 The latest version of meboy (read gb and gbc roms with transfer of saves via bluetooth), a ultima versio do meboy( aceita gb e gbc roms com transferencia de jogos salvos via bluetooth)
google-api-translate-javame google-api-translate-javame this project provides a simple API to use Google Translate on the JavaME (J2ME) platform. It uses the Google AJAX Language API to do the translation via a HTTP connection
Cibyl 20 Cibyl is a programming environment and binary translator that allows compiled C programs to execute on J2ME-capable phones. Cibyl uses GCC to compile the C programs to MIPS binaries, and these are then recompiled into Java bytecode. Cibyl programs are regular compiled Java programs, and Cibyl therefore performs relatively well
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI
MID4th MID4th - MID4th is an adaptation of WebForth for mobile devices. Program in Forth and time warp back to the eighties. The system supports persistent block sets, and it is possible to develop on the device itself. I have added some features for text entry to help with limited keyboard handling within MIDP-2.0
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
MIDPDebugger J2ME MIDlet for discovering the mobile device's bugs and features
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
Comments on Debug:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen